Bridge the Customer Experience Gap
What did we learn from surveying hundreds of consumers and businesses about customer experience? The gap between perception and performance is wide. Your customers are clear about what they want. Now it’s up to you to deliver.
- Organizations are overconfident in their current CX strategy.
- Data security and privacy are essential to providing superior CX.
- True personalization requires consistent omnichannel experiences.
- Brands must prioritize agility, speed and consistency.
- Consumer sentiment varies significantly depending on the industry.
- Business size and location play a role in performance ratings.
Customer experience is the ultimate differentiator, trumping price and product. We asked hundreds of consumers to rank which CX attributes matter most to them and to rate the brands they shop. Next we asked businesses how they’re measuring up against customer expectations. Find out what we uncovered — and how you can provide your customers with the experiences they want.